Friday, November 28, 2008

A New Thanksgiving Experience

Here's an update about Thanksgiving Dinner. Well, to begin with, we went OUT to dinner, decided to go to the Country Club with another couple. Surprisingly - there were other people there, even some of our friends. (so we weren't the only losers). The food was good and the company was good too. But - I don't think that's what I want to plan again. It just didn't seem like Thanksgiving without the smells of turkey and stuffing cooking in our home. The good thing for Ken is that I won't be serving him leftovers today (as you know he's not a leftover person). Last night I put up a little Christmas tree downstairs that I brought home from the shelter last year when no one wanted it. Ken laughed at it so that means it must be pretty funny looking!

Blog Archive