My mom told me about your blog. All of your grandkids are so cute! Sid and I have blogs as well for our families. Send your email address to blakeandangie@gmail.com and I would love to send you an invite. And Sidney's address is sidavon@comcast.net, so you should send her your email address as well.
Also send Carlie and Alisons...if you think they'd want an invite too.
2 comments:
Hi Kathy,
My mom told me about your blog. All of your grandkids are so cute! Sid and I have blogs as well for our families. Send your email address to blakeandangie@gmail.com and I would love to send you an invite. And Sidney's address is sidavon@comcast.net, so you should send her your email address as well.
Also send Carlie and Alisons...if you think they'd want an invite too.
Those are great pictures Kathy! I'm so excited to know that you and your family all have blogs. It's such an easy, cute way to keep in touch.
I'm sad we missed going up to Don and Clara's....but things were just a little hectic at my house with Todd getting just getting home that day. :)
Post a Comment