Well, what does one do when you can't think of anything to do, but don't want to do it anyway! Take my house - for instance. It could use a thorough cleaning, but do I want to do it? No way - but I did clean both bathrooms today, probably out of guilt - seeing the scrunge - you know where. I keep thinking the rest of the house doesn't need it until I undecorate. Then again if I don't undecorate I won't have to clean the house. Been watching old AMC movies at night because all my programs are in reruns. Let's see, watched an old John Wayne flick (pretty good actually), Fargo, Psycho, Hannibal and even went to the movies "Benjamin Button" a great one to see, also Valkyrie. In between all this excitement Ken is working on the "big garage" which has never been sheetrocked or insulated since we've been here - 28 years! Did I say reading is a great passtime even though Ken thinks it's a waste? Finished Edgar Sawtelle and Brass Verdict this last week. I know my kids are going to say "Get A Life" or What A Life" but if they want to bring my grandchildren to me then I'll have something to do!!

3 comments:
sure. When do you want him?
My house is never clean....if that makes you feel better. I love reading too...when I can get the time.
Check out Ellen on the link on Polly's blog.........
Post a Comment