



January Project Completed
To begin, I'm going to blame Alison. She painted her bedroom and gave me the paint bug. So - I have now finished my project. Our second bedroom/guest room/grandkids room/odds and ends holder has now been transformed. It is now a sitting room for reading/still a guest room/still a grandkids room. But now it's beautiful and exciting - definitely not dull white anymore. And, the closet is now organized - I even open the closet doors sometimes to look inside and see if it's been messed up! I just need some visitors (any age) to come and have a look. If no one visits, then I'll still use it for reading at night (nice and cozy) or sleeping when my snoring is so obnoxious that Ken kicks me out of bed ---rude!!
To begin, I'm going to blame Alison. She painted her bedroom and gave me the paint bug. So - I have now finished my project. Our second bedroom/guest room/grandkids room/odds and ends holder has now been transformed. It is now a sitting room for reading/still a guest room/still a grandkids room. But now it's beautiful and exciting - definitely not dull white anymore. And, the closet is now organized - I even open the closet doors sometimes to look inside and see if it's been messed up! I just need some visitors (any age) to come and have a look. If no one visits, then I'll still use it for reading at night (nice and cozy) or sleeping when my snoring is so obnoxious that Ken kicks me out of bed ---rude!!

1 comment:
Oh! The guilt about the not-visiting thing....you are killing me! me=4 you=1, do the math.
Post a Comment