Monday, June 15, 2009

CATCHING UP!






I'm finally trying to get my blog up to date in case anyone has been checking it.
When I visiting Curtis, Ali and Carson in April, Carson and I played "Legos" A LOT. Thus, a picture of Carson with one of his creations.
Ken and I drove to Oregon the end of May; while we were there, Cole was attempting to water ski in his little pool using the lid from a cooler as a ski. In the picture, you can see that Daddy even had to hold a ski rope for him. Taylor K drove back with us for week long visit. Of course, she came golfing on Saturday- which was a treat. Taylor and I flew home together. I think it was the first plane ride that she actually remembered - too fun. We spent last Friday at the lake house. After watching his cousin Austin Wake Board, Cole now has advanced to a Wakeboarder, yes that's what he's doing in the nudey picture.
All in all, I have had some terrific visits with my family in the last 2 months. Thank you for having me :)

1 comment:

Carlie K said...

I always check in. But then again, it's usually got something to do with me and mine. I'm stealing pics! And I can't believe you thought I meant you and my Laundry Room, you can take over ANYTIME!

Blog Archive